At Taylors Tobacconists, we have specialised in tobacco and cigars for nearly 40 years. Today we are going to advise you on which is the ideal budget Cuban cigar. Cheap cigars won’t break the bank but also can be appreciated by enthusiasts or novices.
Cheap Cuban cigars are a compromise of size, ring-gauge and how it is made, the quality is still good and can still be offered as a valuable present for any occasion.
In no particular order we have:
- Romeo y Julieta Petit-Robusto: At first, this medium format develops roasted and nutty aromas with delicate pepperiness in the creamy smoke. Then cedar, a subtle salty note, sweet milk coffee, and fruit come into play.
- Guantanamera Minuto: The aromas of coffee and roasted, lightly salted almonds dominate the first few draws of this cigar. In addition, it offers some pepperiness, leather, cloves and a gentle sweetness of dried fruit.
- Montecristo Panatela: A smallish tobacco format which burns perfectly from A to Z. Roasted, nutty and leather aromas, spices and sweetness can be found in the creamy smoke.
- Bolivar Corona: This slightly box pressed cigar unfolds the sweetness of maple and caramel, the spice of nutmeg, and aromas of earth, leather, and nuts. Some chilli can be found in the creamy, buttery smoke.
- H Upmann Half-Corona: This cigar indulges, with sweet spice in lush, creamy smoke. Additionally, cappuccino and wood aromas unfold as well as nuts, hay and towards the end some liquorice.
- Montecristo No.5: This cigar is finely spicy, slightly acidic, and unfolds both the spice of herbs and bittersweet chocolate notes. More bitter tones follow, as well as eucalyptus, nutty and roasted aromas.
- Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto: This short, box pressed Petit robust presents the gentle sweetness and fine spice, with pepper, nuts, the roasted aromas of coffee and fruity notes. It is expressive and intensely aromatic.
- Cohiba Exquisito: A very creamy and well balanced cigar blend, earthy and toasted aromas as well as a touch of cocoa. These are joined by raisin sweetness and delicate pepperiness.
- Montecristo No.4: This harmonious corona cigar begins with sweetness, spice and dark woody aromas in the creamy smoke. Leather, toast and coffee aromas also come later on.
- Cohiba Siglo I: This small Corona has a gentle taste and develops mainly cedar aromas and the cream of caffe. Subtle earthy, nutty and aromas are also discernible.
For more information on the cheapest Cuban cigars, get in contact with us today.