Making this Valentine’s Day a little extra special with a touch of classy and quality selected Cuban and new world cigars from Taylors Tobacconists in Brighton and Hove is now easier than ever. These cigars are carefully selected by us at Taylors Tobacconists which guarantees that every cigar you buy from our shop in Bond Street Brighton is of the highest possible calibre.
The top 10 cigars for Valentine’s Day are no in particular order are as follows:
- Padron (Nicaraguan Cigar): This Toro develops the spiciness of white pepper and unfolds an elegant cedar aroma together with cocoa, chocolate and nuts in the creamy, buttery smoke.Expressive and rather robust.
- Davidoff Winston Churchill Robusto (Dominican Republic Cigar): This Robusto starts off mild and creamy with cedar, nutty and coffee aromas. It becomes earthier, tangier and peppery, but also sweetish and malty with a delicate bitterness. Magnificent ash! Mild to medium bodied.
- Joya De Nicaragua (Nicaraguan Cigar): This cigar starts off sweetish and floral with woody aromas and an interesting child spice. Added to this are subtle bitter tones. Towards the end, the cigar develops a creamy vanilla sweetness. Mild to medium bodied.
- Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill (Cuban Cigar): The way this cigar improves during the smoke is impressive. Woody aromas with a gentle citrus freshness, slightly salt and sweet and fruity and tangy. Harmonious and balanced. Medium.
- La Aurora (Dominican Republic Cigar): This cigar develops a light peppery kick over the fruity notes, grass and woody aromas. It is velvety, tangy and leathery with bitter chocolate aromas. Very smooth indeed. Medium to full bodied.
- Rocky Patel (Nicaraguan Cigar): This box of maduro unfolds aromas of coffee latte with a chocolate taste, caramel sweetness and cotton candy. Towards the end, it has more bitter tones of tea and sweet notes of fruit. Medium.
- Alec Bradley (Honduras Cigar): This cigar unfolds the herbal aromas of grass, foliage, earth and some rye. In the second half, also coffee, bitter chocolate and nutty aromas. Excellent ash! Mild to Medium bodied.
- Montecristo Open Regata (Cuban Cigar): This torpedo begins with earthy and woody aromas, a fruity taste and also floral aromas. It then becomes peppery, grassy and spicy. The earthy aroma remains dominant throughout. Mild to medium bodied.
- San Cristobal De La Habana (Cuban Cigar): Earthy, nutty, cedar and roasted aromas are accompanied by delicate bitter notes of tea and a tangy pepperiness. In the course of the smoke, this cigar becomes slightly acidic and tastes becomes unique. Mild to medium bodied.
- Perdomo (Nicaraguan Cigar): A tangy cigar with a gentle caramel and syrupy sweetness, leathery, nutty and woody aromas. A hearty cigar and very enjoyable. Medium bodied.
Any of these lovely cigars can be paired together with any personal choice of alcoholic drink such as Whisky, Rum, Port, Cognac, Gyn, Wine or even tea and coffee.
To inquire about purchasing some of these fantastic cigars in time for Valentine’s Day, please be sure to contact us today.